Have you double checked all of the connections in and out of the 2M module?
I’ve found it’s important to remove the transverter’s top cover to do this —
because it is possible when pushing cables into the female connectors blind,
even being careful, to actually bend back the business end of the sockets.  I
don’t remember off hand which two it is, but I’ve had enough problems with them
that I now support them from the rear with a screwdriver blade when seating
cables to ensure a solid connection.

Otherwise, it sounds offhand like there’s something bad on the transverter
board …

Grant NQ5T
K3 #2091 KX3 #8342