I rarely use RIT/XIT...   and the B VFO  frequently....

   so after November I may HAVE to use the K-POD more than I have been.

On 5/25/2019 3:39 PM, hawley, charles j jr wrote:
Hmmm...I'm envisioning a modular front panel where you move modules around,
they plug into a common buss and then you label the modules' one line display
with some macro data input to the radio. A bigger K pod with one line labels
would be nice too. As long as we're dreaming...

Chuck KE9UW
c-haw...@illinois.edu

Sent from my iPad