Way cool -
Now I don't feel so bad. Along side my K1 build, I am working on an building a
"Novice Special" 12 watt transmitter - think 70s qst - uses a 6c4 and a 5763
tube. After I get the base transmitter working, I want to replace the Crystal
with a DDS vfo similar to the one in the KX1. All this came about when I was
scrapping out an old Heathkit condenser checker with a green eye tube. the
empty chassis screamed for such a project.
Well - time to inventory my pocket protector now ;)
-73s
Pete

Pete Axson
WD4LST