On My K1 it is on the bottom adjacent to the mounting screw for Q6.

73 de Bob, WG7Y
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 8:01 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] Where is K1 C78 located?

I am modifying a Rev D. K1 board to add the C78 capacitor (10 uF) for 80
meter operation. According to instructions, C78 is located on the bottom of
the board near the "PA" and "12V" labels.  However I see no reference
designator for C78, either on top of on bottom of the board at this
location.

Where exactly should I install this capacitor?

Thanks,
--Andrew, NV1B