In situations like this, the schematic comes in quite handy - it indicates
which components are connected to other components.  In fact, a schematic
really serves no other purpose if taken in a generalized sense.

After locating the possible component pads that it will connect to on the
schematic, the parts placement guide can help in physically locating the
points to be used.

73,
Don W3FPR