I suggest using automotive primary wire, #10 AWG for power cables.   It is stranded with much finer / smaller wire than THHN and is much more flexible than THHN.    It does correctly fit the 30 amp PowerPole connectors thus no splicing is needed or as suggested.

I also recommend not only correctly crimping the PowerPole pins but carefully flow solder into the sleeves.   Likewise on the other end, the correct size ring terminal should be used, crimped and soldered, for the power supply connections.

The transceiver power should come direct from the power supply, thus avoiding any DC distribution panels.

73

Bob, K4TAX