Yesterday I received an XG1 Receiver Test Oscillator. One resistor has the wrong value: R8 (1.27 k) was actually delivered as 1.24 k. Claiming this at Elecraft's much praised 'help-I'm-missing-a-part' department, Scott AH6KL replied promptly and to the point:
Yes you do have the correct resistor for XG-1 R8 as it needs to be 1.24 K ohms or 1240 ohms. Inadvertently Elecraft did not include an errata with your kit describing this substitution. Please go ahead and install the 1240 ohm resistor at R8 with confidence. Apologies for the oversight.

Only after I received Scott's email, I checked at Elecraft's website and noticed there is an errata for this kit. All it says is that R8 has a different value and should be 1.24 k.... Darn, now why didn't I think of checking the website for errata first?

Well, actually because I didn't think there could be an errata-sheet for a four page manual: I figured it would be small enough to be up to date. Apparently not.

I'll check the website again for the other kits I've received just to make sure. There is always a chance new errata's are published.
Lesson learned, ymmv.

Bart de PA3GYU