James-K8JHR (who I do not know but whose research on headsets and mics I greatly appreciate reading) asked some detailed and pointed questions, all reasonable IMO, in consideration of the offer to prospective K4 owners to advance significant funds for product development and in return a place in a sales queue. Wouldn't a bank's commercial lending officer ask such questions if a business were seeking a commercial loan from them? As a 50 year career banker, I can assure you that he/she indeed would. In this situation you are the lender and giving an interest free loan with no promise of anything other than a queue position.

I owned an K3 from its 2007/2008 beginnings until four years ago. When I sold my K3 (for numerous reasons), I also left this list in part because of the frequent snippy and defense comments that seemed to emerge anytime anything difficult, critical or probing was posted here. I see not much has changed.

Enjoy your K4's. Save your flames. I'm moving on ... again.

Cheers,

N1LQ-David