If you look at the jumper configuration in Fig 2 & 3 of the Signalink USB documentation, you can insert the capacitor, in place of the jumper,  between the MIC pin on JP1 and the corresponding Mic Input terminal on JP1.   A 0.1 mfd 50 V disk ceramic should be very adequate.   That will block the DC bias from the radio and keep it from saturating the output transformer T2

The schematic is available  at this link.

http://www.frenning.dk/OZ1PIF_HOMEPAGE/images/Tigertronics%20Signalink%20USB%20Schematic%20v1p2.pdf

73

Bob, K4TAX