FWIW... you don't need a signalink to connect the KX3 for digital modes.

All you need is the KXUSB cable for CAT control (& PTT), and 3.5 cables
for the MIC and PHONO jackts to the Line out/speakers and line in on the
computer.

Very simple, and no having to worry about switching about jumpers or
adding capacitors.

Neil, KN3ILZ