I have a Powerwerx SS-30DV power supply but I only use it when operating from the Caribbean. I have not heard any RF noise from it during normal contest operation. I wish that there were more two more PowerPole jacks but I added a junction so I can power all of my 12v peripherals plus the K3S by quickly plugging them in. At home I use a 70amp Astron that I have owned for decades. I have not heard any hum or RFI from it.

John KK9A

Nate Bargmann N0NB wrote:

This is has been an instructive thread as it gives some ideas for
quieting the top cover of the RM-50M under my desk.  I'm also curious
that not much has been written about the Power Werx SS-30DV resold by
Elecraft:

https://elecraft.com/collections/power-supplies/products/ss30dv-25a-30a-surge-power-supply

I presume the engineers at Elecraft have examined this model for noise
on the DC output and generated RF noise and found it quiet/acceptable,
though a technical report would be nice to see.

73, Nate, N0NB