From: Don Wilhelm
To: Charles Jessee, elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: June 14, 2019 at 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [KX2] WSJT-X&Win10 Volume Mixer

Bret,

I am confused by the first and second sentences of your post.
In the first sentence, you say you can achieve 4 bars with the 5th one
flashing.
Then in the 2nd sentence, you say that you cannot achieve that same
condition.

Are you aware that if you overdrive the KX2/KX3 audio with too much
input, the KX2/KX3 will shut down the audio amplifier. It may be that
you are driving it with too high an audio level. Back down on the
computer generated audio and see if things are restored to normal.

73,
Don W3FPR