I've started sending discreet emails to ft8 ops who are overdriving
and including screenshots, trying to make clear "it isn't the power,
you're overdriving". There isn't a well-known public resource to
provide that kind of feedback today. I've considered setting up an sdr
dongle and toolchain for 20m as a resource for stations in the San
Jose area.

(Ideally, I'd set up a second one at someone else's place so I can
clean up my own output!)

Scott
AD6YT

--