From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Randy Farmer
Sent: July 21, 2019 2:44 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] P3 center frequency

It's been brought up several times in the last two or three years. No response
from the P3 software guys. It's EXTREMELY annoying that the P3 won't respect
the center frequency setting if the radio is tuned via any CAT command. I've
given up on hoping it will ever be fixed. My guess is that it's all hands and
the cooks working on K4 software these days.

73...
Randy, W8FN

On 7/21/2019 12:45 PM, Fred Jensen wrote:
> Jim: In general, yes, if you change bands with BAND ^/v.  When you
> change bands via the CAT, the P3 center freq won't always end up where
> you last had it.  I believe SPAN width is preserved but the span
> limits show up strange.  It's a known issue, has been discussed at
> some length here a few months ago.
>
> 73,
> Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
> Sparks NV DM09dn
> Washoe County
>
> On 7/21/2019 10:31 AM, Jim N7US wrote:
>> Should the P3 center frequency and span be remembered when changing
>> bands?
>> Rephrasing, can they be remembered when changing bands?
>>
>> Jim N7US

delivered to elecraft.l...@videotron.ca

---