Thanks. I knew Allen Burdick, who died quite a few years ago. Bill Whitlock and I still serve on the AES Standards Committee, and are principal authors of AES Standards on EMC, and I've been Vice-Chair of the EMC Working Group for about 15 years. The first draft of four of those Standards started out with Neil Muncy and me around my kitchen table. Bill and I have taught EMC workshops together. Bill is far more than Deane's protege -- a fine engineer in own right. Deane was a fine engineer, and published some important work before he died.  Bill, Neil Muncy, and I were elected Fellows of the AES, partly on the basis of our EMC work.

I retired about ten years ago from a career that started in broadcasting and ended in pro audio. When Neil Muncy died, I was asked to take over the EMC workshops that he had taught for many years at conventions for sound contractors, and continued that until about four years ago. Slides and a White Paper are on the pro audio section of that publications page.

73, Jim K9YC