Chris,

The K1 4 band board shares the low pass filter with 2 bands, so 80 and 40
meters as the lower band pair will not work because the 2nd harmonic energy
from 80 would not be attenuated by a LPF that will also pass 40 meter
signals.  40 and 30 meters work with the same LPF and 20 and 17 (or 15)
meters will work with the same LPF, and that is what is done on the 4 band
board.

73,
Don W3FPR