Few of us can guarantee dry air for our antenna connections. Where is this data
from?

For the question “Has anyone tested them?”, I expect that Amphenol tests to the
published specs. Those tests would be over the entire temperature range in the
data sheet. If you visit the data sheets I linked for the UHF and type N
connectors, you might notice that type N has spect for many more attributes
than UHF.

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood