K3WYC,

What makes you think your snide and disparaging generalizations toward other users here ... on a topic that was already terminated by Elecraft ... is going to sway anything in your favor???

Dave   AB7E

On 10/16/2019 5:11 PM, Andy Durbin wrote:
I don't understand your reply.  What exactly is it that you can do on your own that
distinguishes your skill level from that of a "luddite"?

Andy, k3wyc

________________________________
From: W2xj <w...@w2xj.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 4:52 PM
To: Andy Durbin <a.dur...@msn.com>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] OT: Yahoo Groups is going Offline

gee, I can do all that on my own but then I was never on AOL and became
conditioned to use the web as a crutch. Learn some computer skills!

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 16, 2019, at 7:20 PM, Andy Durbin <a.dur...@msn.com> wrote:

"The groups will still exist but some luddite members will have to learn how to use
real email"

Yes, that will be so much more productive than the email lovers learning the advantages
of a system that allows file transfers, a searchable file archive, and the ability to
follow any topic of interest without the "email overload" that seems to limit
communication here.

I'm surprised Elecraft does not revert this list to a dial-up bulletin board.
That should satisfy those who are convinced the old way is the only way.

Andy, k3wyc