"K3WYC,

What makes you think your snide and disparaging generalizations toward
other users here ... on a topic that was already terminated by Elecraft
... is going to sway anything in your favor???

Dave   AB7E

On 10/16/2019 5:11 PM, Andy Durbin wrote:
> I don't understand your reply.  What exactly is it that you can do on your
> own that distinguishes your skill level from that of a "luddite"?
>
> Andy, k3wyc

"

What did you find snide or disparaging in the message that you have quoted?  I
did not suggest a need to enhance computer skills nor did I suggest any user
here, or any user of Yahoo groups, was a Luddite.

Could it be that you are replying to the wrong message?

Andy, k3wyc