Fellow Elecrafters,
                                                I am trying to extend the wifi
based internet coverage in my property. Alas it has very thick concrete walls
with lots of re-bar in them, which is good for the odd earthquake - but not so
much for wifi.

        I am trying to avoid at all costs of drilling holes in the walls and
using ethernet/Fibre/coax etc... With the effect that I havebeen looking at
wifi range extending.

        I am familiar (and not that impressed with Wifi extenders) but I have
been looking at Powerline Extenders - which looks like a clever solution - but
one which sound like it should have a QRM-Health warning to all Hams written
all over it.

        So does anyone use Powerline Wifi extenders ?
        If so - any issues ...
        Any models you would recommend (or suggest to avoid)

If you would like to read more on this technology the following link should get
you started ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HomePlug

With this example from TP as to how they can be used

https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/powerline/tl-pa9020-kit/

Many thanks

    Tim