I have a similar situation. I have a pair of powerline extenders, and I was unable to detect QRM from them on 40-10m. My antenna is not that far from the building, either. But from time to time, I lose my connection and have to disconnect and reconnect to get it back. Sometimes it can be quite annoying! It does not seem to happen only when I transmit, so I don't think it is picking up my signal. They are Zyxels.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO