From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Jim Danehy
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 1:51 PM
To: Elecraft Mailing List
Subject: [Elecraft] Strange development with my K3

I recently moved my K3, KPA 500 and KAT 500 to a new place in my home. It
was working perfectly before the move.
I hooked everything back up. All cables properly attached.

Now on 14.025 I get a tone every 7 seconds. Just a beep. It probably is 900
hertz. It comes like clockwork. It only does that on 14.025. It is a single
shirt burst,
Now when cycling through the bands using the KPA buttons it avoids 14 MHz.

I am looking for an explanation and assistance on how to correct the
unwanted short burst

73
W9VNE

Sent from my iPhone