My K3, upon moving it to a new operating spot now has a tracking issue. I took
off the cabling to ease moving to another room. I reinstalled the cabling.
However several bands do not switch ON THE KPA 500 when I change bands on the
K3. If I hit the key the KPA 500 immediately changed to the band the K3 is on.
So RF switching works.

In the CONFIG Menu I went through the BAND MAP and made sure each BAND was
“IN”. But a couple although IN do not follow the K3.

Any suggestions ? I will update the Firmware since what I have is a few behind.
That may cure the problem. In the interim please share your suggestions.

Thanks
W9VNE/VA3VNE
Sent from my iPhone