Good Evening,

   Depending on the timing there may be an accumulation of ice or snow tonight.  The power lines are buried for the last few miles but my antennas are exposed.  The new location has a younger tree holding the middle while the legs are mostly in the clear.  Both ends use hanging weights to keep them in place.  Hopefully I have done enough to keep this antenna in the sky.  Luckily we're supposed to get two to four inches of snow before it warms up and starts raining.  Timing is everything.

   Propagation should be much like last week; nothing to write home about.  But that also means the bands should be quiet.  With low solar wind the QSB should be less too.  Once the loggers are done thinning I can do more antenna work.  A few inches of ice and snow always helps especially if I have to solder while standing on the roof.

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday  (2 PM PST Sunday)
 7047 kHz at 0000z Monday  (4 PM PST Sunday)

73,

   Kevin. KD5ONS

-