To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] What's wrong with Serial

Its a dual purpose port.  I run two cables out of the port, one is
short pig tail that is strictly RS-232 and terminates in a female
connector that can plug into a standard serial cable.  The other is
the control cable that I use to feed the transverters.

Keeps the two uses separate and avoids connection problems.

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 21:55:39 -0700, Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>