Johnathan,

Since the KAT100 is not recognized in the K2 menu, you either have a problem with the KAT100 firmware, but do check the cable for continuity of the AUXBUS signal that is used to communicate among the various pieces of firmware ICs throughout the K2 system.

Since the KAT100 has not been in service for a while, it may be that there is oxidation on the KAT100 firmware IC pins. Removing and reinserting the firmware IC may bring it back to life by wiping away any oxidation on the pins.

As for the LEDs, that is also controlled by the firmware IC, so fix the firmware problem first, and then you can find any problems that remain.

73,
Don W3FPR