From: Jack Spitznagel [mailto:kd...@frawg.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2020 8:06 PM
To: Tom KG3V
Cc: l...@lnainc.com; Bob McGraw K4TAX; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Using KAT-500 without BAND Information

Hi Tom,

I am also a very happy KPA500/KAT500 user with an IC7000, 7100, and 7300. I
home brewed my own interface for the antenna tuner and the “big DIN” connector.
They all start an autoswitch routine to memorized frequency values that is fast
and accurate.

I always put the KPA500 in standby when I change bands that require an antenna
switch over.

Never owned a better Amp/Tuner combo.

Jack - KD4IZ
Sent from my iPhone