Clay,

You'll get more meaningful feedback if you move this RFI discussion
to the RFI reflector. The Elecraft reflector is the wrong place for it.

https://www.contesting.com/FAQ/rfi

If you're using passive speakers as you implied in your email, a ferrite core
at each speaker connection to your amplifier should do the trick.
Suggest you disconnect all five speakers and reconnect them and
work on them one at a time

This is an excellent resource:

www.audiosystemsgroup.com/RFI-Ham.pdf

73