Or with parallel zip cord, chuck one end in a vice and the other in the electric drill.    Pull it tight and turn it on and make your own twisted pair.    Be sure and keep it tight at all times.   How many twists?   Depends on how long one hold the trigger down.   About 10 turns per foot is good.

73

Bob, K4TAX