Since the K3/K3S has the ability to indicate voltage on the display, from
actual experience,  between RX and TX there should be less than 0.5 volts
difference in CW mode, key closed at 100 watts output.  Anything greater
indicates poor power supply regulation, or more likely, excessive resistance in
the DC power cables or related connections.

NEVER use a power distribution strip but always connect the radio directly to
the power supply terminals.   And without added in- line fuses unless a battery
is used for the DC source as a battery does not contain current limiting as
found with a power supply.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone