I bought a set of the original, weighted knobs with the metal insert and
dimple in ball bearings on the larger knob.

i used them on my K3 but moved the larger knob to my K-Pod when I got my
K3S.  I am not using the smaller one now.

I like the knob on the K-Pod a lot.  I use the K-Pod more than the knobs on
the radio, and it allows me to use the larger, weighted knob for both VFOs
and RIT.

Jim N7US

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 3:39 PM Mike VE3YF <m...@ve3yf.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Has anyone tried using one of the CNC Weighted Tuning Knobs on their
> KPod. I rarely use the Main VFO on my K3S and thinking of moving the
> aftermarket CNC knob to the Kpod. Good or bad would like to hear your
> experience or recommendations.
>
> --
>
> *73 De Mike*
> *VE3YF