Hi Everyone,

I've just fitted the KSB2 adaptor to my K2 (#5294), and seem to be experiencing some oddness. When I select OP1 as the filter, the signal seems to be greatley attenutated (no signal strength on the S meter), and you need to have the AF control at near maximum to hear any output. In contrast, selecting FL3 (1.8KHz), produces much more 'normal' sounding SSB.

Somethings obviously amiss somewhere - does anyone have any thoughts?

Regards,

Ken, G0RVH

--
Ken Dailey