Lee,

In addition to the MIC Gain and the WSJT POWER slider (misnamed because it is just another audio level control, you also have to deal with the computer soundcard audio level. It should be set for Line Level instead of speaker if that is possible, and that is one of the 3 audio controls that you have to manipulate.

Go to my website www.w3fpr.com and scroll the left column to the last article and click to see the article dealing with this problem.

73,
Don W3FPR