Greetings

I am looking for a battery pack for for my KX3 station with a KXPA100 amp and accessories. I also have a BiPAP (CPAP) machine. It has a 12V/6.67 amp power supply. When boon docking, the battery pack has to support needs to support a day of haming and the BiPAP for about 8 hrs each night.

IIRC: I had found a couple of companies that manufactured power pacs in different chemistries, voltages and sizes. They also had good descriptions of the advantages and disadvantages of the various Li chemistries. I have lost track of them through various computers.

I looking for a reputable company that can build me a battery pac that has good safety features and of suitable size. I am not necessarily looking for the cheapest battery pac--safety, reliability  and appropriate storage capacity are primary concern. Cost is factor as well, but I am wary of bargain basement specials.

Thank you, Al ve7ear