I have a 12V 20 Ah (240 Wh) LiFePO4 and it will run my heated CPAP machine
(likely a different model) for two nights in a tent (about 50 Degrees F).
The FAA will allow two spare batteries up to 160 Wh each most of the time.

I think, unless you can charge the battery before using it for the radio,
you should have a different battery for the CPAP and the radio, maybe two
or three and rotate them, rather than trying to use it for both, running it
down with the radio and not having enough for the night to run the CPAP
machine.

I'd also suggest you get a 12V Watt Hour meter and see how much the two
devices actually use with your specific conditions. I bought ones like
these and added my own Powerpole connectors:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LVTST80

You usage will not be the same as someone else's and the CPAP usage
depended on the ambient temperature. I did not use an amp with my KX3, so
even a 3.8 Ah battery lasted hours.

73,

Mark
W7MLG