Thanks for this!

I wrote some code to tell my radio and the KAT500 to walk over the bins and
my antennas and essentially "push" autotune.   It worked OK but not great
and I think I see why now.

This is a simple scheme and simple is good..

I'm not sure how much flash or EEPROM is available [1].    I can imagine
some slightly more complex but space efficient and MCU-friendly data
structure that could  store more per frequency and per antenna granularity
on an as needed basis that also spreads the LRU eviction behavior over the
entire data store for least user impact.

This is starting to sound like a good interview question ....  :-)

-ch
73 de AI6KG