Kevin Rock wrote:

Now to ask a favor of folks in Washington, Northern California, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, or Montana. Is there any group who would have me as a CW op for next year's Field Day?

You're most welcome anywhere I'm doing FD, Kevin. Eric and I are both about 99% CW on FD.

If you want to stick closer to your home QTH, you might check out the ARRL's FD scores database. I checked out the database for 2005, and sorted scores based on Oregon and a x5 power multiplier (QRP). Here's the link to all contest results:

    http://www.arrl.org/contests/results/

And here's what came up for Oregon/x5:

#       Call    Score   Cat.    Group

1       W7LT    2,905   4AB         Portland ARC
2       W7GLG   2,855   4AB         Sisters Repeater Group
3       AD7L    2,390   1B1B
4       W7FC    2,290   1AB         Solder Monkeys
5       K7ENO   975         2AB     Keno ARC & Friends
6       AA7QU   910         1B2B        Paul Bunyan Ham Club
7       KB7LJP  850         1B1B
8       KK1A    840         1B1B
9       AA7IH   810         1B1B

Surely there are some CW ops in this group  ;)

You can sort on other sections or different criteria. The ARRL has provided a great tool.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---