I have been using digital modes for years and have a number of SignaLink USB
devices which have all worked very well with a variety of rigs.

I am new to the K3 and have bought the Tigertronics cable and module set to
allow me to connect a SignaLink USB to the rear Line In/Out and PTT connections
on my K3.

I am able to operate the rig (via a USB to RS232 cable for CAT) and transmit
JT8 signals (via the SignaLink) - I can see that I am getting out by monitoring
Hamspots!  HOWEVER I am not able to get enough drive from the K3 via the
Signalink USB to decode incoming signals.

Can someone who has this working please tell me what settings they have made to
the K3 in order to drive the SignaLink? I have set CONFIG > LIN OUT  to 100 and
I have rotated the Rx knob to full clockwise on the SignaLink but I am still
not getting enough output to drive WSJT-X.  I am sure that I am missing
something but I don’t know what because I would expect the LIN OUT setting to
be more like 10!

Thanks in advance and 73,

David G4NRT

P.S. Please don’t bother to reply telling me to connect the rig to my PC sound
card … it doesn’t have one!