Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County

On 4/28/2020 6:46 PM, Lyn Norstad wrote:
I am not using Windows 10, but am posting this in HTML as a test.

73

Lyn, W0LEN

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of W2xj
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 7:40 PM
To: Chuck Chandler
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Mail for Windows 10

the vast majority of list servers strip HTML.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 28, 2020, at 8:11 PM, Chuck Chandler <chandler...@gmail.com> wrote:
After reviewing several of my recent emails that came to the list as blank
emails, and seeing a few of those every few days on this list from others,
I am beginning to think the listserv here is configured to reject HTML
Mail.  The shack computer has Mail for Windows 10 on it, and that was used
for a few emails recently.  I also used my phone, and another
computer where I was using the G-Mail web interface.  But, the shack PC and
it's Mail for Windows 10 seems to be the one that delivered empty or blank
emails to the list.
Can an administrator of the list (or someone knowledgeable about the
reflector) advise if this list rejects HTML Mail?  That appears to be the
only format used by Mail for Windows 10.
Alternatively, has anyone had success using Mail for Windows 10 for posting
to this list?  M4W10 settings don't show any send format controls, and a
web search showed nothing but a series of complaints about the lack of
plain text sending from 3 years back.
--
73 de Chuck, WS1L
chandler...@gmail.com