The failures I have are the ear pads disintegrate.  Someone said Koss pads could work but that hasn't been my experience. I've found some '500s at estate sales where I snap them up.  Currently the law firm where my fiance is employed is working from home and she's using a set on her computer to "attend" on-line meetings.  I guess I can add "IT Manager" to my resume, since I'm helping her with her connections.  I second the use of VOX.

Wes  N7WS