Thanks for the memory, Don.

FD has always been a contest to me--more fun than any other. I nearly always
operate QRP/portable, sometimes entirely hand-held (with the KX2), dragging a
counterpoise wire for miles, up and down hills. (Who needs a gym membership?)

I was 14 at my first FD. I learned some hard lessons about how *not* to put a
PL259 connector on RG8. A grizzled veteran laughed at my mess, then showed me
The Way.

Wayne
N6KR