I cut my own hair-- it is passable at "social distancing" distances. Whatever it looks like it feels a lot better nice and short.

I suppose the K4 will be more of a finished product when it finally ships, and fewer firmware updates will be necessary. I always enjoyed installing the updates on the K3 so I hope there will still be some to do when I finally get a K4 kit.

73,
Drew
AF2Z