Hmm…getting conflicting words so here is the list sent to Elecraft.  Guess I’ll
send it again after the pandemic is over, oh well.

All this stay in place time will not be completely wasted, a couple days ago
dug out my classical guitar and now communicating with a professor of guitar at
a university near here to sign up for more on-line lessons.

Ok, the first pack (on left in your image) contains the items 1 thru 5 on my
list (I didn’t list the hat because I’m not a hat guy.). So we are good so far.

So do you have the remanding items too:
6 .  KX3 (CADY)    BOOK                                  40.00

7.   AX1                   WHIP                                  99.95

8.   AXE1-40           40MTRCOIL                     _______?

9 .  KXPD2              PADDLE                            139.95. (Yes, want
the “2” paddle)

10.  BNC-UHF         ADAPTER                           7.95

11.  KX2GNDPLUG  MINI PLUG                        8.95   FOR TRAILING WIRE?
(Counterpose wire?)

12. Also want the cable needed to hook an outboard key.