Plus there is L1 which is 0.3uH in the circuit and C7 and C8 in the circuit when in the bypass position.  This does not allow the tuner, even in bypass mode, to work well as an antenna switch on 6M.

 The capacitors in question are not rated for the RF current experienced under certain load Z conditions.  They heat, change value, and the SWR creeps up.  Allow them to cool and the SWR is back to the starting point.    I usually tweaked mine such that the SWR started off a bit high, came down as I transmitted and if transmitting a bit longer the SWR increased.   Later I got tired of this and changed the group of disk ceramic caps to 470 pf Russian doorknob caps.  Problem solved.

73

Bob, K4TAX