So...is it possible that the KPA500 could ever be upgraded or be a KPA500A to
be as capable as the KPA1500?
I am not comfortable with having a 1500 watt amplifier and probably would have
to suffer all that noise and bother just to run a couple or few hundred watts.
That is what I love about the KPA500, compact and super quiet.

Chuck Jack Hawley
KE9UW

Sent from my iPhone, cjack