That probably wouldn’t help. In this case the system includes the SubRx, the
Synthesizer and all the interconnects and cables that connect these to the rest
of the radio.

I would check the interconnects, especially the tmp coax cables that go from
the SubRx to the rear panel connector and to the Synthesizer. Also make sure
the SubRx synthesizer is working properly. That might also explain the SubRx
issue.

73!
Jack, W6FB