Thanks to all who had suggestions.

Windows had made an update and changed audio settings.

Problem solved.

73.

John.

ve7day.

On 14/07/2020 6:18 a.m., David Herring wrote:
Sounds like your audio level it set too low.
Try adjusting that up. Don’t quote me, but if memory serves that has to be 4
bars with the 5th flickering.
A search through the archives will find that addressed many times.
Audio too low makes the K3 “power hunt” which is what it sounds like yours is
doing.

73,
David - N5DCH