I am having depression for lack of excitment about the hobby connected with
lost of hope and social distancing on the air waves for fear lack of sunspots
when and if the K4 is ever delivered. Last I heard July or August.  People keep
asking me when arrive now I tell them July or August but not sure what year
since it is not posted for what year:-) I know one thing I have been waiting
for over a year for it with a 5K bucks down payment interest free. On good
thing is that 5k bucks is as n investment that did not loose value cause of the
Mega depression. I need an anti K4 virus protection to counter the COVID-19
depression and blues.Jim K9TFJim K9TFSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device