West Valley Amateur Radio Association has had similar results running category nAB for large n (10-15). We run 5 watts and use K3, K3S, KX3 and Flex radios. We take care in our antenna setup to put the antennas in each other's null area.

When we have problems, it is due to batteries running down raising the IMD. Swapping in a new battery is the cure.

73 Bill AE6JV