Jukka,

Components are relatively inexpensive, so I recommend that you order all the
diodes in the KPA100 T/R switch and the FETs too - often the price break on
a quantity of 10 or 25 will be a better choice if you do any building at
all.  Arbitrary replacement of the T/R switch active components may be the
easiest way to attack the problem.  You might consider ordering some spares
while you are at it - having available components for replacement often
makes troubleshooting faster and easier.

If you think that the diode failure might have been due to a lightning
surge, consider replacing the 1N5711 diodes in the wattmeter section too (or
at least order them as spares).

I really hate to find my junkbox lacking in components and have to wait for
them to be ordered before I can proceed with a troubleshooting task - but
then I do a bit of building and experimenting, so excess parts will
eventually find a use.  You will have to make a trade off of convenience vs.
your ham radio budget, I consider the excess parts an asset, but your
situation may differ.

73,
Don W3FPR